Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Kazza back home?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, but I've totally lost track of when Karen was travelling back...it's just with the news about the riots in Bangkok I have been concerned about her all morning

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they travel back today

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought so. Bit concerning isn't it? I hope they're not delayed. I know Brits have been advised to stay indoors there, and to not go if they've planned to travel. Probably worrying over nothing but you know what we're like here.

Post Thanks / Like
    the Thai people are generally very friendly people and rely on tourism for much of their income, I know the FO has urged people to stay inside but i think that's in case people inadvertently happen across any trouble. I should have thought that most public transportation systems like the sky train and airport (after last time) are securely guarded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 123572
    the Thai people are generally very friendly people and rely on tourism for much of their income, I know the FO has urged people to stay inside but i think that's in case people inadvertently happen across any trouble. I should have thought that most public transportation systems like the sky train and airport (after last time) are securely guarded.
    Oh, that's good Brit. I was worried whether the transportation to get them to the airport would be ok but I guess there'll still be safe and easy ways get them to the airport

Post Thanks / Like
    Good heavens. :( I surely hope Kazza and her DS arrive home safely. :( It's stupid and useless to say, but it's such a shame that things like this have to happen. :( :(

I'm not getting much news on it here (ha! that's a surprise ). Is there any information on the cause or purpose of the rioting? :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    the ex president was over thrown and exiled and he has loyal supporters who want to see him back. every so often they launch an attempt, last time they took over the airport.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a bit scary isn't it? I hope they get home safely.

Post Thanks / Like
    hope she gets home soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Brit. I didn't know if it was another reason or not.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast