Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home safe and sound!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    My concerns now are far more mundane! Several loads of laundry and it's bucketing with rain - has been for several days apparently!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see this thread! Welcome home safe and sound Kazza. Sounds like you had a very interesting trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that you and Gareth arrived home safely Karen. Hope you had a great trip.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that's a relief. Now you are banned from going anywhere else until we've all recovered.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine how unsettling it must have been for you Kazza. To have the guide imply worry, plus having your DS with you... eeesh, my heart goes out to you for those hours you must have been worried.

You know, it's really hard to decide where to travel anymore, isn't it? Herself and I have been dreaming of a safari trip for years. We thought Tanzania would be nice. When we got truly serious, Tanzania (and Kenya, our other thought) both erupted.

Some holidays are age driven. I don't think either of us want to be much older and attempt to do a safari holiday!

I'll bet your DH was beyond relieved to have you both home safe and sound!!!

Now, about that rain! I hope it isn't causing problems. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 123906
    I can only imagine how unsettling it must have been for you Kazza. To have the guide imply worry, plus having your DS with you... eeesh, my heart goes out to you for those hours you must have been worried.

I'll bet your DH was beyond relieved to have you both home safe and sound!!!

Now, about that rain! I hope it isn't causing problems. :(
    My DH had no idea - he doesn't turn the TV on when aren't there and because it was a holiday weekend there were no newspapers.

I rang him when we got to Sydney and he was like "what trouble?" Honestly!

The rain stopped about lunchtime yesterday - good thing too, I managed to get some things dry!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 124037
    My DH had no idea - he doesn't turn the TV on when aren't there and because it was a holiday weekend there were no newspapers.

I rang him when we got to Sydney and he was like "what trouble?" Honestly!

The rain stopped about lunchtime yesterday - good thing too, I managed to get some things dry!
    That made me laugh so much!!! Here wwe are on the other side of the world and he's oblivious to it!!! Best thing though probably

So very pleased to see you got back safely!

Tink, no talk of old age for safaris They do some very civilised ones now!!!! Hold onto that dream woman!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We're hanging on tight, Deb!

Kazza! That is sort of funny, and kind of scary! I guess it's best to be oblivious to the potential for worry, eh? (I'm too much of a worrier to be really comfortable with that statement)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh. I am so pleased you are home safe and sound. Hope you managed to have a super time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12