Thread: Advice needed for a friend

Post Thanks / Like
    I work with a person how has made the decision to sell her time share in Florida, she recently went to a company to sell and it was a rip of company. I said I would ask all you lovely people for some help. She would love to know the best way to sell her time share.
    Thank you for any help.

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry i can't help you lozzy, just wanted to say the daughter of a friend of my Mum was in the same position a few years back - she was told her timeshare was practically worthless, i don't know what she did in the end though so me telling you that hasn't helped at all has it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 123837
    sorry i can't help you lozzy, just wanted to say the daughter of a friend of my Mum was in the same position a few years back - she was told her timeshare was practically worthless, i don't know what she did in the end though so me telling you that hasn't helped at all has it!
    Oh no hope my friend can get something, she was offered 7000 for her time share which she was really please with as she paid 8500, but then the company told her she had to wait 4 years for her money and she also had to join they holiday company and pay them 6000. she told them where to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    don't blame her - i hope she made it loud and clear too! that's outrageous.

I'll see if i can find out what happened but we're away tomorrow evening 'til the weekend so i may not be able to let you now before we get back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 123841
    don't blame her - i hope she made it loud and clear too! that's outrageous.

I'll see if i can find out what happened but we're away tomorrow evening 'til the weekend so i may not be able to let you now before we get back.
    Thank you. have a nice time.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks lozzy, will let you know asap

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a company here with a fairly wide and good reputation called the Timeshare Store. I'm sorry, Lozzy but I don't know much about it, only that they have a good rep with DVC owners who bought resale.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle