Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March Madness - The FOOD - Biergarten

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 124110
    And that is the face of a truly happy man!

I love the band, very entertaining. I am a picky eater, but found enough to eat.
    I'm not typically a fan of "German" food (inasmuch as this was actually "German"), but I found plenty to tempt the palate here...I think I could have made a meal on the bread! (Loved the massive loafs of "faux bread" separating the buffets that read "FOR DECORATION ONLY" )

He was indeed happy

Post Thanks / Like
    I love their pretzel bread and their rye. They used to have chicken schnitzel on the buffet. It was heaven. I like their spaetzle too (usually) but am not a fan of sauerbraten so don't care for the gravy.

That's what I'm comparing it to, the Polar Bear dunk. Maybe I was looking at the wrong dude?

At any rate. Handsome man, Becca. Now don't rush off and tell him I said that. Doesn't do to give him a big head, eh? :wink:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Maybe you were! Our friend Eric also took the plunge

No worries, I will not be rushing off to tell him that as Dorothy and Johnie already tell him too often for his own good :wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12