Thread: Pets Ahoy at SeaWorld

Post Thanks / Like
    Highlights from the Pets Ahoy Show at SeaWorld. Click on the HQ button as soon as the video starts for a better quality viewing.

[YOUTUBE]KACpcBitQ4s[/YOUTUBE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I have never seen anything cuter than 2 dogs jump roping. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    that is one of my favourite shows from sea world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for this particular video! We've never caught this show in the several times we've been to Sea World. We were last there with Seth just a few weeks ago and still didn't get to see it, so it's great to have this resource!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it and always make sure we see it. I always want to take the cats home. How can they train them like that, mine just ignore everything i say to them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 125334
    Thank you so much for this particular video! We've never caught this show in the several times we've been to Sea World. We were last there with Seth just a few weeks ago and still didn't get to see it, so it's great to have this resource!
    It was so hard to video as some of the pets are so small but by the time you zoom in on one animal, you need to be looking at another so I basically shot it wide and hoped for the best.