Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Clyde & Seamore at SeaWorld

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Clyde & Seamore Take Pirate Island show at SeaWorld. Click on the HQ button as soon as the video starts for a better quality viewing.


    Part one...

    [YOUTUBE]owLBdukCYvk[/YOUTUBE]

    Part two....

    [YOUTUBE]CcceY7rXmB4[/YOUTUBE]

    Part three....

    [YOUTUBE]Y6TiEgj_7Rs[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing, I like this show. :)


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  3. #3
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, I love it when people reply to these because it prompts me to watch them! They're great vids isafari!

    I REALLY need to do more at seaworld. I only seem to end up getting there in the afternoon, seeing shamu and that's about it
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmam, post: 145461
    Thanks for sharing, I like this show. :)
    You're very welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 145463
    You know, I love it when people reply to these because it prompts me to watch them! They're great vids isafari!

    I REALLY need to do more at seaworld. I only seem to end up getting there in the afternoon, seeing shamu and that's about it
    Shame on you!

  5. #5
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 145472
    Shame on you!
    I know, really bad right?

    It always seems to be about 200degress in the shade when we go to seaworld. We just never end up doing much.

    We did the polar express last time which was OK and a couple of shamu shows. Oh and I bought an incredibly expensive burger from a very very disinterested young girl at one of the cafes

    The ticket we bought is in theory good till end of this year though so we could go back in November
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  6. #6
    Senior Member Mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    You always have fantastic videos Diane. Thank you so much for these. They are fab. I have just watched the first one with dd. We both love this show.

    Margaret

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 145482
    The ticket we bought is in theory good till end of this year though so we could go back in November
    I would. Have you ever been to SW at Christmas? Shamus Christmas Miracle is fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 145488
    You always have fantastic videos Diane. Thank you so much for these. They are fab. I have just watched the first one with dd. We both love this show.

    Margaret
    Thanks Mags

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •