Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me YOUR secret

Post Thanks / Like
    That's right, I wanna know your secrets. Where is the best hidden Mickey, the best ice cream, the best place to watch a parade, etc. etc.

Share with all of us your best secret, tip, or anything else that you'd like to share with everyone.

Did you know that the POP Century is the only Disney value that has Coke Icees (frozen coke) and that's why I always try to stay there.

Do you have a Disney story that you've never shared....

Did you know that I cried the very first time I took my kids to Disney. Yep, had to stop and cry all over my poor husband because we did Disney World on our honeymoon and now we were back with kidlets. AND I still get all mushed up everytime I see the castle, I just can't help it, Disney is just special to me.

Did you know that our very own Tink writes the best "on the scene" reports ever and if we ask nice she might just do a couple for us :smiley4:

Okay, now it's your turn to tell me something I never knew about....well, about anything at all :smiley5:

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know, when I first stepped off the plane into florida Sanford, it was so humid that my glasses steamed up, and I tripped over and fell right in the tunnel that gets you from the plane to the airport

AND that my mum actually pee'd herself laughing at me and had to run run run to the bathroom!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm sure your mom will be just thrilled to know you shared that with us

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, She denied it but we all know she must have- why else would she run to the bathroom!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OK then when you go into Maelstrom as you enter the loading area look at the mural on the far wall. One of the Vikings is wearing Mickey ears. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    OK - I got one!

No matter how much your friends and family rib you about what a geek you looked in the pictures - the segway tour of EPCOT is fantastic and well worth the ridicule!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 2742
    That's right, I wanna know your secrets. Where is the best hidden Mickey, the best ice cream, the best place to watch a parade, etc. etc.

Share with all of us your best secret, tip, or anything else that you'd like to share with everyone.

Did you know that the POP Century is the only Disney value that has Coke Icees (frozen coke) and that's why I always try to stay there.

Do you have a Disney story that you've never shared....

Did you know that I cried the very first time I took my kids to Disney. Yep, had to stop and cry all over my poor husband because we did Disney World on our honeymoon and now we were back with kidlets. AND I still get all mushed up everytime I see the castle, I just can't help it, Disney is just special to me.

Did you know that our very own Tink writes the best "on the scene" reports ever and if we ask nice she might just do a couple for us :smiley4:

Okay, now it's your turn to tell me something I never knew about....well, about anything at all :smiley5:
    I was very emotional when I saw cinderellas castle for the first time. When it first came in to view from the mk bus from our resort I admit I shed a tear.

When we arrived at mk I dashed of the bus to the entrance and ran up main street to see the castle in all its glory. A day I will never forget.

Post Thanks / Like
    My most FAVE place to view the fireworks (this is at Disneyland by the way) is right in front of GASP...IASW!! Yes...they have cool light works and the music is awesome and the view for fireworks is 360 degrees! You are right in the middle of the show!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ieuan! I love the photo!

My secret. Well, it's not a nice one. :( The very first time I visited WDW it was a day trip only on the 27th of December. I was in an unhappy situation and there with people that I'd rather not have been spending time with. I ended up not like Disney! I'm serious!

It was four years before I returned, and then the magic hit me. :D

Is that the sort of secret you meant?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 2978
    Ieuan! I love the photo!

My secret. Well, it's not a nice one. :( The very first time I visited WDW it was a day trip only on the 27th of December. I was in an unhappy situation and there with people that I'd rather not have been spending time with. I ended up not like Disney! I'm serious!

It was four years before I returned, and then the magic hit me. :D

Is that the sort of secret you meant?
    Wow...4 years! That's a long time. And I know you go back more often now!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast