Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of converting to Mac - joining the darkside - how easy will it be?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 125420
    muggle

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I quizzed Dawn yesterday and she couldn't come up with any sort of coherent excuse other than she had trouble turning one on once

:wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 125757
    Well I quizzed Dawn yesterday and she couldn't come up with any sort of coherent excuse other than she had trouble turning one on once

:wink:
    I can understand that. That "ON" button can be sneaky at times!

Tom (... runs and hides)

Post Thanks / Like
    when I got my iMac it took me about a week to get used to the positioning of the power button!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! LOL! That gets everyone!! It's our evil way... when someone asks if they can use our Mac to check their email we smile and say sure...then start timing them.

One person actually found it!!! Most give up before 60 seconds and come back down admitting that they can't turn it on. :spring:

Evil, I tell you. We're evil.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :dozey:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya' Dawnie.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to point out I have had to forcibly restrain myself from posting any coments regarding the above comments as I would have to ban myself - thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is I had drooled over them for so long I knew exactly where it was!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Doc?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast