Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How awful

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just been speaking to my breeder friend and two of her cats she sold to a breeder were given weed killer by their neighbour . Sadly they both died . They were both supreme champions as well.
    How can anyone do this and live with themselves. If my neighbour had done this i do not know what i would do to him. They were not out wandering. He got in the garden to access their pens and poured the weed killer in. I am in total disbelieve why someone would do this.

Post Thanks / Like
    sick sick people.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awful and so sad

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! I trust it has been reported to the relevant authorities? Don't get the RSPCA involved- they are awful.

I am in utter shock. I hope she is okay.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    people are so cruel... its unbelievable

Post Thanks / Like
    That is absolutely disgusting - why would they go out of their way to do something like that? I dont understand the mentality of some people i really dont.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm speechless! When it happened to our cat, the poison was in a neighbours garden.....it's hard to beieve this person actually entered the cats garden to do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why can't people just leave well alone? :( Karma, it will come back on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope whoever does this comes back in the next life as a cat living next door to a cat-hater!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    How can that happen! Who in their right mind would go to those lengths to kill an innocent animal, never mind a domestic pet and champion to boot? Who???

Surely there is some legal recourse? Not that it will make up at all for their loss, but please tell me that there is some sort of criminal consequence for this sort of thing.

You must be beside yourself Michelle. Haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast