Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How awful

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm disgusted beyond words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why on earth would someond do that. It needs reporting to animal welfare and the police. There are alot charges involved in animal slaughter and trespassing. Michelle your friend must be distraught. So so sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 124724
    How can that happen! Who in their right mind would go to those lengths to kill an innocent animal, never mind a domestic pet and champion to boot? Who???

Surely there is some legal recourse? Not that it will make up at all for their loss, but please tell me that there is some sort of criminal consequence for this sort of thing.

You must be beside yourself Michelle. Haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well with you and your family!
    Thankyou all. I just can not believe someone would do such a thing. The police and rspca are investigating.

Hi Tink and thanks for asking. We are ok been busy with school holidays and cats. Hope your all well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally appalling. I have no other words. Please do make sure your friend reports him to the polce, it's a serious crime.

Glad you're ok Michelle, I've been missing you too

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that you are all doing well, Michelle!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I am speechless. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 124796
    Totally appalling. I have no other words. Please do make sure your friend reports him to the polce, it's a serious crime.

Glad you're ok Michelle, I've been missing you too
    Aww thanks hun and Tink . Its good to be back

Post Thanks / Like
    How is your breeder friend? Is she feeling a bit better now? Hopefully once her head has cleared she will be able to take action against that $%$^"^% next door!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 125045
    How is your breeder friend? Is she feeling a bit better now? Hopefully once her head has cleared she will be able to take action against that $%$^"^% next door!
    I have not spoken to her in a few days. I will email her monday. I bet she is still gutted. Thanks for asking Josh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12