Thread: Richard Petty Driving Experience

Post Thanks / Like
    DH loved this, he did the Rookie Experience. Click on the HQ button as soon as the video starts for a better quality viewing.

[YOUTUBE]iRiFH_BVyrY[/YOUTUBE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how utterly exciting! I would love to do that too, of course I just want to sit in the passenger seat and enjoy the ride. Something about going fast in any motor vehicle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, foreverducky trust me. You want to drive. I've never done hard top oval, but "stock" car driving is wicked. You have to do it at least once in your life. (I did dirt tracking racing for a bit. Too wicked fun, but a totally different experience from hard top oval).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Although I just watched, I enjoyed the time there too. From the gallery of photos they have in the reception area, a lot of celebrities love the place too

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotcha Tink...will have to think about driving instead!