Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday already?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that went quickly.

Easter break over - back to school/work Monday. Still time for a couple more days out though. Me and Steven are off to Marwell Zoo today (with camera :D ) and a trip to the space castle on Sunday.

Who took the sun?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've got the sun here,for now.

I'm sat waiting for the gas man to come and check my boiler.Could be a long day...

Post Thanks / Like
    How fast have these weeks gone. We have got friends around today and then out tonight. The sun has gone from here but the forecast is sunny for the next 4 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe where this year has gone already.It doesn't seem possible that my op was nearly 10 weeks ago and we only have 16 weeks til we go on holiday.
    It'll soon be Christmas...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am SOOO pleased to go back to college on Monday... not because I like it (pfft) but because it's only 3 weeks till a month's study leave... and ALL my exams are in that first week!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday? Is it? It's been a week. Whhhhhoooooeeee. I'm going to head home later this afternoon. I hope the weather holds and it's a much better drive than the one out here!

Next week I'll be working at a community close enough to my home that I don't have to stay in a hotel, YAYAAAAAYYYY!!!!! :D

Kind of a somber week overall, wasn't it? With the 20 Anniversary of the 96, and "tax day" here (same day, actually) plus the nasty weather. More like the week leading up to Easter usually is, instead of the week after Easter.

I've listened to my Irish tapes some... I can actually piece together a few phrases now. :D LOL. I can't begin to spell the language yet, but I can say, thank you, and I'd like a piece of cake! Important things if I ever get the chance to use the language! :D :D
    Oh, I can say where I live too. :D :D It is wicked great fun to learn another language, I think. There are some words in Irish that sound disturbingly close to errrmmmm socially unacceptable English words! The word for Mother is quite hard to pronounce, I think. I'll have to keep working on it.

May I tell you all how wonderful it is to come here each day? Especially when I am traveling and working nearly every minute except for those few that I'm sleeping (and I never sleep well away from my home). I can come here and know that I am amongst good people who have warmth, and heart and true caring for one another with no games, no nonsense, no deliberate misunderstandings, no working to find something to argue with someone about. It's a safe place, Secrets. And for that I thank each and every one of you.

I hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend! Me? I STILL trying to get those forget me nots planted!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Nathanael is coming over in a couple of hours and will spend the night so that Mommy and Daddy can have some alone time to celebrate Daddy's 30th birthday.

Gulp! My baby is 30? Waaaaaaaa
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 124738
    I'm sat waiting for the gas man to come and check my boiler.Could be a long day...

Boom Chikka wah wah

;)

Post Thanks / Like
    space castle we're gonna have fun and hopefully a bit of sun to look at :D.

I have been cleaning my garage :D

Hope Marwell is nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh, garage cleaning. That usually turns up a few treasures! Find any hidden in yours?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast