Thread: Im Back Online did you miss me

Post Thanks / Like
    well we now have our broadband thank goodness so we are back in action.
    Lucy is fabulous and has settled really well we love having a little doggie in the house.
    the house is still like a bombed area our sofa's get delivered tomorrow so the deckchairs can be put away my parents have been here for a week to do the garden for us so thats all sorted.
    Life could not be better for us right now we are so happy it sounds a bit yucky saying that but we are :)

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so good to hear you are happy and settling into your new home. I know things have been tough....you deserve this fresh start
    Be happy

Post Thanks / Like
    It does not sound yucky at all! It is truly heartening to read how happy you are and that your life together is so full of promise and expectation. From having your little Lucy with you to your new home, it is a great place to be; satisfied and happy with your lives.

Now Miss. :D :D (You know what is coming... :D :D ) once the home is sorted and you no longer feel it is a bombed area, we'd love some photos! :D :D :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to get settled in, isn't it? :D Again congratulations on the home and yes, we require pictures. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    i will get some piccies sorted i promise we really havent had time to draw breath...... and the fact its box heaven at the moment :) our chest of draws cosists of 2 boxes lol the coffee table is a box the kitchen is lovely though its box free

Post Thanks / Like
    It's ok. No rush. Unpacking and getting things put together takes time.

We'll look for photos of the kitchen later today.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so pleased you're all settled, including the gorgeous Lucy, and so so happy! It certainly isn't yucky; it's lovely and wonderful A new chapter begins!!!

I know the "boxy" feeling. We moved in October and there are still 2 rooms which are best kept closed! I'm sure we'll get round to it, although now the sun has started to shine maybe it'll wait till next October :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Do what we did! Hire a storage unit and move them all there! Been five years now... :D :D :D