Thread: What song takes you...

Post Thanks / Like
    straight to the parks or Florida?

Apart from the obvious Wishes, Cool Change by the Little River band takes me back to the old Shamu shows at SW. If I hear Santana's Smooth, I am at Beetlejuice in US. I have both songs on my favourites CD in the car...even though Cool Change always makes me sad as it was always at the end of the day when we watched the show and I knew I'd not be back for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    So many different songs!

Colours of the wind - reminds me of the Disney parks.

A lot of classic rock stuff reminds of being in Orlando and listening to WHTQ 96.5 - Life In The Fast Lane - The Eagles, Back In Black - AC/DC.

Good times!

Post Thanks / Like
    They play a tune on the Virgin saftey instruction video with Vic Reeves and Dani Behr and I heard it a while back somewhere else, but the second I heard it I got all achey to go back to Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    bono and mary j blige singing one love
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    "Its the most wonderful time of the year" takes me straight back to Florida. We were standing in the viewing area watching Shamu swimming around when it was being played

Post Thanks / Like
    The theme song from the show growing pains

When Dh and I first went to WDW on our honeymoon we were waiting for our room to be ready ( we didn't know anything about planning a Disney vacation then), and we ending up sitting in the All Star food court watching 1/2 hour after 1/2 hour of growing pains! We always laugh when we see it on tv.

Post Thanks / Like
    to many to mention loads of different ones bring on different memories and thoughts of florida :)

Post Thanks / Like
    when you wish upon a star........ you know the ifrst notes they play whenever at all Disney films openings..... I just immediatly picture the castle changing colors :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hotel California - on my first trip every time we switched the radio on in the car you could guarantee that within 15 minutes we'd hear it. :D

And last trip - Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time - two cars sitting in Denny's car park in December, wearing shorts and sunglasses, singing Christmas songs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 125740
    when you wish upon a star........ you know the ifrst notes they play whenever at all Disney films openings..... I just immediatly picture the castle changing colors :)

I love that! One of the most haunting sounds was the Disney Magic's horn playing it as it left dry dock here in Porstmouth. Felt like the whole earth shook from it (like the mother ship in Close Encounters).

So many, maybe too many to select. A lot of the ambient music they play on Live365 brings me to the park in my mind.

Here is a weird one, strong feelings for Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano - and Trans Siberan Orchestra takes me back to the Osborne Christmas lights with "snow" falling in Florida