Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laundry Service

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

Heather and I are wondering if anyone has used the Valet Laundry Service from Disney before? We would like to find out if you have had any issues with the services and what are some of the cost? We are staying at the Port orleans River side!

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I didn't even know that they had valet laundry service.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, but they may? I know some resorts have a place to do your own laundry (coin operated machines). Not sure about valet laundry though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought they only had the coin operated ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    That very well could be. Perhaps at the GF there is a valet laundry, but I know the other deluxes have coin operated laundries.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It is listed under service at the Port Orleans. We were just trying to figure out if it was better to bring less clothes and do laundry one night or a full thing of clothes for the 10 days. When looking online it showed that there was valet laundry service and just curious if anyone had used it before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you know more about it than do I! :D I've not ever used valet laundry, so can't help you at all. All I know about are the coin operated laundries at many of the resorts at WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    They do have it but it's wicked expensive - something like $3 for a t-shirt. Better off just whizzing it all through the machines yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 125543
    They do have it but it's wicked expensive - something like $3 for a t-shirt. Better off just whizzing it all through the machines yourself.
    I absolutely agree with Dawn. All of the resorts have self service laundry facilities. The Valet Laundry Service is VERY EXPENSIVE.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very expensive but if you need specific things doing it is a great service. DH spilt red wine on his trousers on the flight out. We put them in the bag in the morning and they were back hanging in the wardrobe that night - cost $6 but the trousers would have been ruined otherwise.

I have also used it for the few dressy things I take for smart dining.

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW