Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am now a member of the iPhone elite

No I had spanish homework to do so I was on my laptop... I shall post in a minute.. I usually post from my iTouch
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Well done Josh! Only had mine a few days, and I am just loving it!
    Jackie

arrived back home 10 minutes after City link had been with my phone :cry: cant pick it up till 7pm :cry: and to rub salt into the wounds my case came with the mail just now - so i have a case and no phone.............oh the irony, i don't think i can concentrate all afternoon now

Grr!!! It is the most annoying thing ever!! 7pm will come in no time!! You will love it when you have it!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

brit i would have been driving round the streets looking for city link vans to hijack .....

Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 125936
    brit i would have been driving round the streets looking for city link vans to hijack .....
    done it

don't worry hun it will soon be yours

how long does it need charging?

You can play with it whilst its charging and mine only ever takes about an hour to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 125947
    You can play with it whilst its charging and mine only ever takes about an hour to do that!
    yay

i shall read the instructions on the way home in the car

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast