Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it you just "don't get"?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get why Steven persistently ignores my telling him that I am holding hot coffee and still jumps on me anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a total "don't get it" person when it comes to most modern culture.

I completely do not get reality tv, t
    he Simpsons (or any "cartoon" that is on prime time) most comedy shows (Seinfeld was one that I totally didn't get)
    people dressing to show their underwear without any concerns what so ever
    gobs of makeup that obscure one's own face
    artificially big lips (or anything! )
    people who go to WDW without any research and no idea of the enormity of the place and what it has to offer
    marshmallow and cotton candy (I mean, why? )
    Crackerbarrel, Applebee's, TGIFriday's, Bennigan's, Hoolihan's and all the restaurants of that nature. It's just expensive fast food to me. Just go to Wendy's and save yourself loads of money.
    Elvis. I don't get the fascination. Just don't have the same level of appreciation as those who revere him.
    Told ya'? I'm a complete dunce.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Handbags

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink, my mom doesn't get the allure of Elvis either. Yet she created me

Oh now I absolutely love Cracker Barrel. We went there last night. I then got gifts for Administrative Professionals Day and CB wrapped them for me too!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    People who don't get Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get dog clothes/carriers, or people who treat animals like babies :( I know they love them but they are doing them no favours!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 126215
    Secondly, The Beatles. I feel awful saying it but I just can't see what other can I guess.
    Wow, freaky. DH and I were discussing the same thing last night. He just doesn't understand the worldwide atraction of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 126240
    Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.

Although personally I love the stuff. It has so many uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 126278
    Handbags

What don't I get?....... Life today. In general.
    And why the flippin heck don't people dress for the theatre any more?
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 126278
    Handbags
    :hyperventilatingsmilie: Debs!!!!!!! Don't look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Don't start me on people not dressing for events!! I don't mean black tie and tails (although that's nice in some instances) but generally dressing like one isn't crawling out of a dirt floor cave for the first time in the century. The last century.

People who wear their trousers down below their crotch and then walk funny to keep them up. Do they seriously not realize how totally stupid that look is? Do they not realize that it is a look borrowed from prison holding cells? Do they not care?

I don't get handbags either. If what I need doesn't fit in my pocket, then any old paper bag will do. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never understood why it's always $% with stupid clapped-out cars who insist on drawing attention to themselves with really loud music.

Oh and I've never 'got' Amazon either .

or linux!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast