Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it you just "don't get"?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get why you would deliberately have a bunch of kids at one time and then expect people to pay for it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 126439
    I don't get why you would deliberately have a bunch of kids at one time and then expect people to pay for it.
    I don't think she 'gets' it either! She obviously isn't all there.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the sense of entitlement at all. I mean, what makes one kid realize that if s/he wants anything in life, it's off to work and the other kid (from the same family) think that s/he is entitled to be supported for the rest of her/his life by someone else?

Too weird.

Back to funny things!!!

I don't get why people like trilliums. :D OR SNAKES!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get Lady Gaga.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Awwww c'mon Claire! :D Hey, I'm impressed that I even know her!

I don't get Grey Manor...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    me either Claire!

I don't get the allure of mushrooms. YUCK is all I can say

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 126336
    Why we continue to pay for and support the chav culture.

Josh Amazon is awesome
    It's not that I don't think it's good.. I just don't understand it I know eBay is sort of a 'niche' market because an online auction... the first one of it's kind... but amazon just kind of sells EVERYTHING doesn't it What is so special about a shop that is a jack of all trades... but a master of none?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 126354

OK I'm the only one who knows what I'm laughing at.
    I laughed too I just suppose McBeth didn't use 'that' certain soap that you got !

I don't get online bingo!! Why are there MILLIONS of companies making money off the back of one idea...?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont get marmite....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 126329
    I don't get the obsession with being caked in fake tan. Why do they want to be orange???
    Thank you. WHY do you people want to look orange,

I don't get breast enlargement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto chav culture. As most of you know our job sittuation at the moment. My conversation this morning with Mr Bumble went " We have had some paperwork from Tax credits, No wonder some people don't work"............... we are not entitled to it BUT by g-d if we hadn't paid tax and NI and worked blinking hard for the last 20 plus years we would be rolling in it. It is obscene and makes a mockery of true hard working people...............(Siobhan steps off her soap box)

Emmerdale just don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't get lots of things too numerous to mention, meanness is the main thing though!

i don't get lady gaga either Claire, i think that she is on drugs of some sort- prescription or other wise.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast