Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i've just been for an Indian Head Massage....

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love one of those. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    seriously, try it if you get the chance.

the lady did warn me that i may feel extreme emotions -happiness, crying, tiredness, bursts of energy. i was pleasantly tired and as i said i couldn't speak properly straight after.....sooooo chilled!

you have to drink lots of water to help flush away those rotten old toxins, and rest after it's been done too. i was worried i may be a blubbering wreck as i'm an emotional person and have had lots of stuff going on over the past couple of years but i felt absolutely fine, hurrah!

can't wait for the next one!

oh, and she phoned me today to see how i was.....she's such a lovely lady. she's the one who is selling mine and my sisters cards in her shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was really nice of her to see how you were doing!

I actually have plans for a massage sometime this summer. Hopefully in July, but I may not be able to wait that long.

Post Thanks / Like
    my SIL had a body massage recently at the same place - she says it was heaven!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think i have spoiled every spa experience from now on in- went to one in thailand last year and it was out of this world. nothing else compares now although my friends daughter does do nice indian head massages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least it wasnt an Indian rope burn...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from my 2nd one, and oh boy she was right when she told me before the first one how different each experience can be.

It was still relaxing but hormones (those lovely things) made it completely different to the last one.

I could feel that i was more tense (and so could she) and i felt irritated that i wasn't more relaxed which in turn made me feel more tense and more irritated! The relaxing music started to annoy me too. The first time i almost fell asleep, and couldn't speak properly. This time as soon as she stopped my eyes popped open and I spoke normally.

Still, I now know when not to have it done again! I'm really tired right now and have a headache so i'll go and relax a bit i think.

Post Thanks / Like
    my DD does all that stuff...she does a mean massage i fall asleep everytime lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never tried any sort of massage, no idea why, they sound divine!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mum wants one of these, she isn't sure if it would be worth it, would you reccomend them?. My friend's mum is a holistic therapist and performs indian head massage;
    www.rosepulford.com <<< I designed her site for her!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast