Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else get an adrenaline rush

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahaha ebay widower?? hahahahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    I've bought loads of Disney pins from Ebay but I'd love to start selling some of our junk! I'm always put off looking into it though as I think it will be a load of hassle

Post Thanks / Like
    it is a big hassle when putting it on but it does get quicker with time- i have only had success with named things really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me.

And if I win I fling my arms in the air in triumph.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some absolute bargains on there though - needed some weirdo battery for one of my scope thingies yesterday 9 each from comet - 2.60 for a pack of 10 free p+p from e-bay

Post Thanks / Like
    If i want something i always 'watch' it then bid at the last minute.

This week i won 2 brand new red duvet covers and pillow cases for Jack's new bed and only paid 5.99.I was the only bidder :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never done eBay, but I used to love to go to country auctions when living in the northeast. It was a true adrenalin rush to bid on an object and then end up with the winning bid. The difference of course is that it is all too easy to get swept up in the moment and get into bidding wars.

I once watched a war over some really old (and holey!!!) wool blankets where the auctioneer stopped the bidding and said, "LADIES!!! THEY AREN'T WORTH IT!!!" LOL.

I loved those auctions and got some incredible stuff.

I deliberately refuse to get involved in eBay, because I KNOW I'd be on it constantly... perhaps one day when I've learned self control. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12