Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How sad am I?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Alysia and her fellow classmates left last night for their Senior Trip in Orlando. They spent the day at Universal Studios then had some downtime at the hotel. They are spending the evening at Downtown Disney. I told her she had to call me from DTD so I could hear it...sigh....

She did. She's a good girl....called me from the World of Disney store no less

They are going to eat dinner at Earl of Sandwich.

Nope, I am not jealous at all

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    4 weeks...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    that's what she said!

but that's not NOW

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 126881
    Nope, I am not jealous at all
    Now you know how the rest of us feel every time you go down without us.

Know it's gotta be tough, hon.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh it's just been a horrible day here. Mike was involved in a car accident this afternoon. He's ok (banged up and in pain but he'll live) but his car is another matter altogether. He thinks it's going to be totalled. What really annoys me is that we just paid $1032 9 days ago to get the car fixed!!

I would like to be someplace other than here right now.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd take you all with me to Disney if I could though

Post Thanks / Like
    aww...really sorry to hear Mike is in pain. I do hope he has a seen adoc and has some meds....It will feel worse in the morning unfortunately. As for the car...well that's the way it works around my house lol...pay alot to get it fixed then *poof* no car. With a little luck he will come out with a much better car soon :)

and ur not sad at all....I would have asked Dave to do the same thing for me....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like

on a side note, I am SURE she is THE LEADER OF CLUB :) she sure knows her way arounf Orlando, doesnt she??

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, poor Mike! Hope he feels better soon. Sucks about the car...isn't that just the way it always happens.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that's what the nurse in the ER said too. She said fixing a car is jinxing something to happen to it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast