Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling a little lost

Post Thanks / Like
    *COUGHCOUGHCOUGHisn't anyone going to explain to MECOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations on being done!!!!

I'm sure you'll find
    something really soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is what I ended up doing yesterday, The frame is about 41"-30" It took for ever, first I had to get the layout right and then attach them to the backing. It has pride of place on my kitchen wall.
    http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/forums...&pictureid=310
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 127875
    You could explain to me what all that means. That should take a couple of weeks or so! :D I'm not sure what it's really all about but it does sound like congratulations are in order?
    In easy terms it's a courses that lasts about 6-9 months in which you have to complete 6 units for level 2 and 8 units for level 8, each unit is different. health and safety/communication/medication/protection of adults/moving and handling(manual handling)/assisting people to live at home, ect. Every unit has about 22 pages with god knows how many questions. you have to answer all the question, gain evidance to back up your answers. Everything is relevent to my job. (adult social care)
    Level 2 means I am now qualified to do my job and by 2010 every care has to have this level to be able to stay in they job, level 3 means I am qualified to manage carers. Next step would be level 4 which is management. not for a fews years.

Hope that makes sence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it does! So, it's learning/certification to provide hands on personal care to adults in their homes, or in their homes and other sorts of non hospital care facilities?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    that's really cool Lozzy - my Mum has a collage of me, my sisters and my brother over the years, and of the grandchildren....you may have inspired me to try one myself....*may* i said!

how did you attach the pics - anything special or just a bit of sticky tape?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 128250
    that's really cool Lozzy - my Mum has a collage of me, my sisters and my brother over the years, and of the grandchildren....you may have inspired me to try one myself....*may* i said!

how did you attach the pics - anything special or just a bit of sticky tape?
    Just Prit stick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 128259
    Just Prit stick

okey dokey! ta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12