Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miserable Monday Morning.....

Post Thanks / Like
    still raining here.

saw Dad and the Aunties and the hubby of one of them, they are my Dads 3 sisters, all the others are boys. The hubby ferrys them around - they are all hilarious, they really bounce off each other. What a fun afternoon it was, we had such a laugh! And blow me, they were always short but I swear they've all shrunk! I'm 5' 3" and i felt positively tall!

Just making dinner....sossidges, mash, carrots and cabbage with gravy - yum! veggie sossidges for me of course.

what are you having?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sossidges, jacket potato and beans. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    The stew has been simmering for a while and the delicious smell is making me really hungry....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    oh it must be sausage day we have got cumberland sausage and baked potatoe in the oven as i type :)

its rained nearly all day today :( lucy doesnt like wet paws and refuses to go out

Post Thanks / Like
    miserable weather here today too

went to work then called in travel agents to pay some more off holiday, not much more to pay woo hoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Raining here alllllllllllllll day. have put the heating back on. We are having spag bol for tea. Is there anything you can take for your eye Dawn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    aye aye, that's odd Dawn - i get a sore eyelid too! Just the one, the right one. not chicken pox though, more like eczema (sp?).....

Post Thanks / Like
    i had to put the heating on too Siobhan - it got a bit chilly, and anyway i had to get the washing dried somehow!

Post Thanks / Like
    rained on and off here not too bad tho

got to run lauren and 3 friends to the airport tomorrow shes off to egypt for a week she has found herself a beuty room for rent in the high st so shes hoping to make a mint there as there is money in this town to be had so before she starts she off chillin :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 127983
    still raining here.

saw Dad and the Aunties and the hubby of one of them, they are my Dads 3 sisters, all the others are boys. The hubby ferrys them around - they are all hilarious, they really bounce off each other. What a fun afternoon it was, we had such a laugh! And blow me, they were always short but I swear they've all shrunk! I'm 5' 3" and i felt positively tall!

Just making dinner....sossidges, mash, carrots and cabbage with gravy - yum! veggie sossidges for me of course.

what are you having?

Sorry your day is so grey, it's beautiful here today for a change
    84 degrees and sunny,ahh but for the rest of the week it's going to rain and be in the high 50's! had to laugh at the 5'3 buisness, I'm 5'3 and the tall one in my husbands family!! We get to go to Pennsylvania on Friday for a First Communion on my side. I'll be more normal there and not the Jolly Green Giant!! Oh and BTW I'm tired of cooking, I want to have someone cook for me for a change!! Just having left over roast tonight, DS has soccer and hockey practice LOl We're never home.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast