Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miserable Monday Morning.....

Post Thanks / Like
    the boys got ready for school fairly quickly i suppose but seemed to need a kick up the butt every step of the way, 'specially DS9!

I went shopping for a few crafty bits, and am going to see my 3 Aunties soon who have popped down to see my Dad today.

i have a flippin' headache and the weather is lousy - rain, rain and more bliddy rain.

anyone got any plans for the week? i'm starting my 'looking after baby Nancy on Thursdays and Fridays' job this week!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rain stopped here for a bit so washing thrown on the line.

Gym with trainer tomorrow and Thursday.Been so good on diet for last week but hasn't made a difference :(

Docs Thursday to see when i am going back to work.Should be next Tuesday :(

Hopefully celebrating some good news at some point.

Need a kick up the butt myself.Can't get motivated again this week!Busy weekend though with DS doing 5 mile sponsored run,charity night at school with Anneka Rice on Saturday and most of day at DS rugby match on Sunday.Roll on this weekend for a lie in!

Have a good week all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Miserable Monday here to, wish this rain would stop.
    Not got any plans this week I to need a BIG kick up the bum..

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps we should kick each other!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll try but I don't think my short legs will reach.

Post Thanks / Like
    No kicking!

I have to leave for Ft. Lauderdale today. It's a long drive. Way too much work to do, but I won't complain. At least I have it.

Went to Puck's for dinner last night and was miserably disappointed. :( Things have really changed there with portion sizes, prices, and quality. Is every place on Disney dedicated to mainstreaming all the food into boring, uninteresting fare?

Won't be going back there any time soon. It's a shame too, it was always our "standby" for chicken, or when we were with a group where there were diverse preferences. Another one bites the dust. :(

Did have a fairly productive weekend though. Went to Sur La Table in Sarasota and bought some things we "needed" and ordered one that they didn't have in stock.

Came back to the Orlando area and went to Le Crueset at Prime and found a beautiful piece (not a second) on sale for over 1/2 off retail! It is the large oval that we've wanted, but never wanted to pay for! We were pleased to get this one. Picked up a couple of other things while we were there too.

Hope everyone's week picks up and ends up nicer than it started! Take care all. I'll pop on when I can!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It was dry and bright earlier so I went out for my daily walk.
    The pleasant relaxed feeling soon dissipated after tackling the Tesco grocery website. Why are so many things 'not available'.... Grrr. And breathe.......
    It's suddenly become very dark and chilly. Roll on September.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's grey and blechy here.

Still getting my head around the basics of Greek mythology.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been raining and hailing on and off all flippin day.

Washing has been in and out as for a while it was windy and sunny but it's now wetter than it was this morning!

Post Thanks / Like
    The upside of the rain is that it's an ideal day for beef stew and dumplings.
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast