Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's Question: You just woke up in WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh, the Beach Club is awesome! It reminds me of a seaside cottage, albeit quite a bit bigger! :D

The CMs there are really nice and go out of their way to help out. We love Cape May as everyone knows, and the pool is one of the nicest on property. It has so many different aspects that it has something for everyone.

It's the closest resort to the IG, so that makes it a winner in our book, hands down!

We love our OKW, for sure but the Beach Club was the first Disney Resort we stayed at so it's our favorite of the deluxes. We can stay there with DVC now too, so that makes it extra nice.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm.. I'm asleep.... in Disney... I *must* be in AK watching 'tarzan rocks'

Seriously though, I'd be in AKL!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    well...never stayed at any of those...but we do love the Mickey head shaped waffles at the all star movies...so that is where we would be lol...getting ready to enjoy the waffles and head to the parks :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, the Skips are waking up at Boardwalk, bright and early. They are hosing down the boardwalk outside, CM vendors are just beginning to bring their carts out. The air smells fresh and clean, the sun, low and golden.

Off for a coffee and pastry..ta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12