Thread: Question on FL resident Tix

Post Thanks / Like
    My father is thinking of buying a mobile home or plot of land in a MH park. Will he be able to get a FL resident ticket? What will he need to show? I don't think he'll change his license to FL as he won't live there year round. Does that still count?

And if he can get a resident ticket can he buy any for us to use? I know it's a I'm just wondering.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    He will have to show some sort of identification to prove residency. A driver license is the most widely accepted of course. They used to take electric/utility bills and that sort of thing, but I don't know if they still do.

Unfortunately, he won't be able to get WDW tickets at the FL residency rate for you. :( He can buy the vouchers at AAA, but you'd still have to show ID at the gate to get the actual pass. And, of course if you simply go to the ticket booth, you'd have to show ID.

The only one who might be able to have a FL Resident ticket bought for him would be your little guy. We buy Seth's and have never had to show any sort of ID. (Granted, he's a FL resident, but still).

Herself's Mother tried to buy a FL Resident ticket for her granddaughter (20 ish at the time) and was refused. (Granddaughter lived in another state).

They do keep a pretty tight hand on the FL Resident stuff. :)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink, just thought I'd ask :)
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosie...Sadly Tink's right, as a villa owner even i cant get them and they wont accept a utility bill as tried this too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Malcolm. I know they used to take them, but had heard something about changes, and wasn't sure what those changes were.

I've heard that they are going to ask for some kind of proof for little kids too. School report card or something of that nature. Don't know if that's true.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle