Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: some serious prayers and pixie dust needed please

Post Thanks / Like
    It's lovely to heara that you had a good day together and to hear how positive your friend is.

Please keep us all updated on how things are going. I'll say a prayer for her and her family.

These things must be so terrifying to cope with and it's wonderful to hear how positive they are being.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    A prayer on the way

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with them all. I know how tough it can be when someone close has cancer.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all

She was telling about another lady she was with during her treatment last week, and how badly this poor woman is affected by the disease.....
    she said even though she's going through this there's always someone who is worse off than yourself. What a girl, hey?!

oh, and when we were sitting on a bench watching the sea her little one was tired and cold so she was wrapping him up in her jacket and cuddling him.....a normal thing Mums do, but it was such a tender moment that whatever happens I will always remember it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really do hope she can beat the cancer

Post Thanks / Like
    keep those fingers crossed

Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie dust is a powerful thing..it sounds like she has just the right attitude to win this

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sweetie, I am so sorry mumof2 . I will keep your dear friend in my prayers . I truly hope she wins this battle . I still miss CiCi and when I see her dear husband and little girl together hand n hand , I feel all over again . It was hard doing the relay for life this year without her . She was the honorary guest last year in May and we celebrated her life to eternity 2 months later . I cried watching her walk that first lap to Bette Middlers The Rose . Whenever I see a jar , donation, or something to buy for the fight, I always do .
    Don't mean to make it seem like your friend will succumb to the same destiny , just brought back sad memories for me . Sorry ! And I know what you mean , I will never forget the tender moments of her with her daughter .
    Your friend will have a long hard road to travel . She has a dear friend in you for the rough ride and the good times to come .

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really wonderful news, Mairead. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope she stays strong and that there is a complete cure.

It's truly nice that you were able to spend a good day together. I know you are looking forward to the next time you can get together.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 152630
    Pixie dust is a powerful thing..it sounds like she has just the right attitude to win this
    she's just amazing!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast