Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hello people:)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bangor, N.I
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going back to WDW in december, after returning from last dec, only being there for 1 week we never had the chance to got to busch gardens but we (me and my girlfriend) recently bought every ticket imaginable for the vacation, so we are goimg to go this time.

    Has anybody got some good idears for us?
    Places/attractions, things like that.

    Thanks in advanced.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bangor, N.I
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Hellon people

    Can someone in admin please move this thread to the deticated busche gardens location, i didn't know there was one until now. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Hellon people

    idea as in at BG, or anywhere?

    looks like its now in the correct forum
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Hellon people

    I dunno.... new here and already causing all sorts of trouble.... best we keep our eyes on this one.....

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Hellon people

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 130529
    I dunno.... new here and already causing all sorts of trouble.... best we keep our eyes on this one.....
    hes alright helly its you im keeping my beedies on
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bangor, N.I
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand? What did i do wrong?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Hellon people

    Nothing we're playing with yer..... you get that round here.

  8. #8
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptureman, post: 130843
    I don't understand? What did i do wrong?
    Nothing at all

    Sometimes jokes don't come across so well on here but it's only folks being friendly I promise
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptureman, post: 130498
    I am going back to WDW in december, after returning from last dec, only being there for 1 week we never had the chance to got to busch gardens but we (me and my girlfriend) recently bought every ticket imaginable for the vacation, so we are goimg to go this time.

    Has anybody got some good idears for us?
    Places/attractions, things like that.

    Thanks in advanced.
    Sounds like you are going to have a great holiday together Do you want ideas for Busch Gardens? What sort of activities do you both like?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bangor, N.I
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 130935
    Sounds like you are going to have a great holiday together Do you want ideas for Busch Gardens? What sort of activities do you both like?

    We both like fast rides.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •