Thread: Passholder Offers for May

Post Thanks / Like
    -- Sign up online for a technical demonstration of pyrotechnics used on Disney property. It's from 4 to 5 p.m. June 20 at Disney's Wide World of Sports. Presenter for "A Blast with Brad" is Brad Cicotti.

-- Set your alarm for the World of Disney passholder sale at 6:30 a.m. June 6. Guests will get 50 percent off select merchandise, surprise merchandise at registers, doorbusters available at opening, and a free gift to the first 1,000 guests.

-- For the first time, a pin will be released during Star Wars Weekends, on May 22. It's Yoda with a spinning element, and it's only available to passholders. Price is $12.95, according to the Mickey Monitor, but the Web site says $14.95. The edition size is 2,000. Limit of 2 pins per passholder per day.

-- Persuade your friends and family to buy **new** Disney passes, and they can get 10 percent off and you can earn $25 for each pass they purchase with Pass-Along Cards found in the newsletter. This offer is good between May 1 and July 31.

-- Save at Cirque du Soleil with 30 percent off the regular price of Category 2 admission for you and three guests for most shows through June 27.

-- Sweepstakes to win a framed and autographed Star Wars-themed poster and another for a one-year charter membership to D23.

-- New this summer for everyone: From May 10 to Aug. 29 you can meet Lilo and Stitch at Typhoon Lagoon and Goofy at Blizzard Beach. Later this month, Carl and Russell from Disney-Pixar's Up will sign autographs and pose for photos at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am never getting up early for a "special passholder sale" again. We found that the same stuff was on sale in the parks all weekend!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!