Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ***Local newspaper/candy exchange - sent/received thread***

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 138650
    I think that might be a compliment.
    Possibly not to an Umpa lumpa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 138569

and the parcel i sent what 2 weeks ago !!!!! returned to sender- the customs form fell off! I hope they don't charge me to post again or there will be ructions!

thats such bad luck!

I hope they dont charge you again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 138654
    Possibly not to to an Umpa lumpa.
    hahahahahahahaha

true

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 138569
    well i got two packages today. One from the lovely Siobahn with the bucks free press which i shall read later and some lovely old fashioned sweeties- parma violets, love hearts, drumsticks etc etc thank you very much hun, i was very careful opening the package as i thought it may have one of your 'weird' pressies in it.

and the parcel i sent what 2 weeks ago !!!!! returned to sender- the customs form fell off! I hope they don't charge me to post again or there will be ructions!
    Moi, I am so glad it came. Phew . I want to know what the clusters taste like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Bit dismayed that it doesn't appear as though mine has been received yet.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    uscwest now that is wiered as i am certain i posted ages ago that i had recieved my package and candy wow what candy :) but i cant find the post on here now i am certain i posted it..............

to recap i got a heavyweight paper and some really fantastic candy some of those sour ones really make the eyes water thank you sooo much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 139111
    uscwest now that is wiered as i am certain i posted ages ago that i had recieved my package and candy wow what candy :) but i cant find the post on here now i am certain i posted it..............

to recap i got a heavyweight paper and some really fantastic candy some of those sour ones really make the eyes water thank you sooo much
    Glad you enjoyed it. That one was our Sunday paper, with all the adverts. And I sent you the lighter of our two Sunday papers. :)

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Ann. I have had a great parcel come through. It was the Bournemouth Daily Echo which was a complete blast from the past as my Grandfather was the Editor of the Dorset Echo and loads of yummy sweets. Thank you so much Ann.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry it was so late things are getting ontop of me at the moment.............. i feel really bad about that sorry. i am going to not join any more exchanges as i feel awful about not gettting it out ontime :(

Post Thanks / Like
    has someone recieved my package- was sent quite a long time ago

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567