Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney store pins

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Bandleader Mickey . Is he new ?

Post Thanks / Like
    bandleader came out in i think it was may as a limited addition and sold out i tried to see if i could get one and couldnt the other day

Post Thanks / Like
    We heard that you get a free UP pin from the disney store if you see UP at Vue then take your ticket to the store. I have my cinema ticket but haven't been to the disney store yet so will let you know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its true I collected our UP pin a few days ago so just take your Vue Up cinema ticket to the Disney store and its as easy as that

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to fib when I have been shopping lol my hubby doesn't really mind though. They started on my sons Birthdya in 09 and we made a day of it. I collect the limited addition ones I have loads now. However if my sone gets there first we have a rule in our house I cant get the same one so it s afight to the counter lol with my ten year old

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant start collecting pins as much as i love them - i spend far too much on things i dont really need as it is! They are lovely though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharni Tinkerbell, post: 202569
    I have to fib when I have been shopping lol my hubby doesn't really mind though. They started on my sons Birthdya in 09 and we made a day of it. I collect the limited addition ones I have loads now. However if my sone gets there first we have a rule in our house I cant get the same one so it s afight to the counter lol with my ten year old
    do you have any photos? I love pins but wouldnt know where to start, I think you have to decide on a particular set to collect right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to work out how to post pictures. My son collects Stitch pins and any of the characters as Star Wars I collect Tink pins. You just collect what you like to be honest the whole idea is its just fun. I didn't think I would get so addicted but it's great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12