Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i have a hug please?

Post Thanks / Like

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Pizza has great healing carbs. It's a little but well known fact. Take care Teresa and take one day at a time and at your pace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa I know what it is like to go back to work after and extended absence. Just take it easy and work yourself back into it, no matter how much they try to pressure you.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys having you all here will make it a bit easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pizza is good for the soul. Which is a lot more important in the long run than the body

to you hun. Deep breath, and get through the next week. All will be well xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate going back after a week off let alone three months!

I doubt your bosses consider you a number, we all feel like that sometimes, but in your absence they still have jobs to do. It's easy to pick up the phone or drop you a note saying they're thinking of you/missing you but even easier to get distracted and not do it.

Chin up and go back with a chirpy smile and a spring in your step, it'll all be fine, by lunchtime you'll feel like you've never been away (which may be the problem!!)

Jodie.xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I think its good that you are letting it all out.... just let it flow...

The same happened to me when I was pregnant... since I had a high risk pregnancy I ended up at home for almost 6 months.... and the relationship with my bosses wasnt too good and they werent very sympathetic and never even care to put in a 2 min call to see how things had gone...

So going back to work was a nightmare.... but in the end, its just work, Im here because I get paid... period.... so now I just dont worry about what they think and I dont expect anything, not even a good morning... and it has made my life simpler and Im happier...

not saying that will happen in your case, but even if it does, you will survive and you will get through it.,..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast