Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Mairead l had noticed when l was on ,you weren't. But just thought we were missing each other. Sorry about your Mum
    I think Mr Skywatcher put it very well in his reply to the TGI Friday thread. Weather, economy , MPs.
    You know what you need a BIG CUPCAKE and
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about not posting a lot, Mairead. Sometimes it's easy, other times it's a struggle. Although I try to be here most days--and work sometimes gets in the way of that!--there are times when I don't post for several days. And other times when you can't shut me up and wish you could!

Hang in there--you'll soon be chatting up a storm again! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    awww thank you everyone, you're always there when I need you i keep popping on to check on you all, but not really posting. I'll be back soon and you won't shut me up. Oh, and I made my sister a nice choccy cake the other day.....and another one for us!

it's a bad, bad day today - will tell you why later if i get the opportunity to.....i'm ok though so don't worry

Post Thanks / Like
    You do what you need to do Mairead! If you need time for yourself, take it.

I'm happy for you and your Mom that she is feeling better.

Take care now and know that we are all thinking of you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna give you another just for good measure.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are always here mate - whenever you need us and whatever you need us for, I hope tha helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 133583
    it's a bad, bad day today - will tell you why later if i get the opportunity to.....i'm ok though so don't worry
    Oh dear, nothing to do with your countdown I hope....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 133599
    Oh dear, nothing to do with your countdown I hope....

oh no, not at all. that's still ticking away nicely

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember DH Nan was really poorly some time back and she made a miraculous recovery?

She somehow fractured her wrist a couple of days ago, the staff at her home found her in bed in the morning with a swollen wrist and took her to hospital. We can only assume she got up in the night, had a tumble then took herself back to bed - Nanny Win had no idea how she'd done it, bless her.

This morning Nanny Win passed away at 12.30am, 1/2 hour into her 90th birthday. She'd spent the evening in the communal lounge then just went to sleep. It was quite a shock as she was so well.

My MIL had been organising a get together for this Sunday to celebrate Nanny Wins birthday and has decided it will still go ahead as loads of family were travelling here, and Nanny Wins sisters will still want to see each other I think. We were looking forward to it and she'd have loved all the attention.

We're ok, the boys are ok, but DH is naturally shocked and upset. He's in bed right now as he's going to work tonight. Jamie normally stays at his friends house on a Friday night and i said he could still do that so he's gone but will call later if he wants to come home. Other than that we're alright.

Sunday won't be the same at all but we'll have to go along with their wishes.

DS9 just told me "Nanny Win was old though, she done well"

didn't she just, that a mighty feat don't you think, leaving the world 90 years to the day you came into it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast