Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh online auction site

Post Thanks / Like
    a well known one in fact.

I have been selling loads of stuff- not many problems at all but i don't ship internationally- you're more prone to being conned and tbh i can't be bothered to work out the postage and do the customs form. I have had one buyer who has bid on one of my items and won despite this and wants shipping to Czech republic. I emailed her and she has basically said that if i don't ship it she will leave me bad feedback as other ebayer members need to know.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh no....surely if you say you don't ship internationally it's her fault - did you state that you don't do it?

and anyway, you can respond to their feedback to explain situ can't you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you put "no international postage" in your postage 'section'? If so then report her to the site.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 133715
    Did you put "no international postage" in your postage 'section'? If so then report her to the site.
    yes! i'm really annoyed.

she refused to cancel so basically she can leave feedback, sellers can no longer leave negative feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a ruse to me - Have you e-mailed ebay to discuss this as it sounds like you are being blackmailed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 133721
    Sounds like a ruse to me - Have you e-mailed ebay to discuss this as it sounds like you are being blackmailed
    i have now, i did toy with the idea of charging her 30 for shipping but thought that it would stand me in bad stead lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure this happens a lot don't try and stress too much just yet hun please x

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. Sounds like a wise acre to me. Hopefully, eBay will intervene and stop that sort of nonsense.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    go onto the american site log in and go to there live chat you will be able to have a talk to one of the ebay team via there message service they will sort it quicker for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 133734
    go onto the american site log in and go to there live chat you will be able to have a talk to one of the ebay team via there message service they will sort it quicker for you
    oh, ok thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast