Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ikea

Post Thanks / Like
    i have just been to ikea to pick up some balls for lucy and they were sold out no more until tuesday its great that its so close to us but it was jam packed at 4 o'clock how they get everyone out on sundays i will never know.

Post Thanks / Like
    My bedroom is like an ikea showroom!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully, our only IKEA is about 35 miles away!

They have a lot of nifty stuff.

Most of which I do not need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness...my friend and I spent about 5 hours in there today. I think we looked at everything but I'm sure we had to miss a little something.

I broke down and purchased my first kitchen table (my mother will be so proud). I think it's a steal...4 chairs, rectangle wood table with antique stain and cushions for $150. :D I will be able to eat there, do school work and do a puzzle on it. Very functional. Perfect size too.

Also thinking of getting a guest bed as I currently have a blow up bed that is just annoying to set up and it seems that I will be having more guests now that I'm closer. I saw a full size bed in total for about 260. I think it's a steal too. Will ponder on it a little more.

Even got a few bowls and cups for like 99 cents. It was insane. Also found this gadget draw thing that would be perfect for my office/study area, as my pens/pencils/notepads/etc, are all over the place.

They also had this cool and very big mirror for 99 dollars. I didn't get it, but that's more than a steal, it's practically free.

Feet are so sore from walking around for that long as we went there after walking in the mall for 2 hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are massive stores aren't they foreverducky? I do like their organizational stuff, but we've not been happy with the bookcase units we purchased (and put together-never again!!! ) for the upstairs loft.

We like their Swedish meatballs and cream sauce though!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 134088
    I wanna go Ikea

me too! I am so overdue a visit.

I remember spending hours there on my first visit, you get a little faster each time you go......i just love wandering around, and the bargains you can get sometimes are ridiculous!

Post Thanks / Like
    I particularly like the kitchen organizing things they have. There is a magnetic strip with little tins that you can keep herbs or whatever in. I could cover a wall in those and be happy!

We did fall in love with a cobalt blue counter top (quartz) that they have too. That won't happen any time soon, but it's fun to dream.

We like much of what they have, just not too thrilled with their flat pack stuff. And since it's all flat pack... But if you want any number of other things, it's the place to go!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    it's an organisers dream!

Post Thanks / Like
    We redid our loft into an office (mostly for me to work from home) with Ikea. Again, the bookcases are not performing well (and a MISERABLE task it was to get them up) but the desk/table surfaces are doing ok.

It's nice that you can configure things in nearly any dimension which is why we went with Ikea. One day when it isn't a national disaster area, I'll take some shots of it so you can see... honest I will.

Post Thanks / Like
    photos would be good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast