Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney IPhone ringtones

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just added this to my Iphone ringtones.

Walt Disney Reflections Of Earth ringtone - Audiko

Post Thanks / Like
    How do I make it work? Can only get to the preview on the iPhone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 135317
    How do I make it work? Can only get to the preview on the iPhone
    If you're on your Mac and using Safari, click on the link that says "Download Ringtone for iPhone". This will download a file with the name extension of .m4r. That extension is for iPhone ringtones. Now that you've downloaded it, just double click on it in the Finder. That should launch iTunes and import the ringtone into your iTunes library of ringtones. Next time you sync your iPhone with your Mac, it will transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.

It's actually simpler than it sounds.

Tom (... me again!)

Post Thanks / Like
    cool,

Post Thanks / Like
    you can also download and application that will let you use any song in your itunes as a ringtone..

Toņo has it, I have to bribe him to tell me which one it is.. hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    These all look very cool

Not too keen on syncing the iphone at the moment as my Itunes is bigger than the iphone memory and itunes scares me a little

also work call me all the time on my mobile to give me extra stuff to do, and the problem with having a song you love as your ringtone means that in true pavlovian style you end up hating that bit of music

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 135428
    also work call me all the time on my mobile to give me extra stuff to do, and the problem with having a song you love as your ringtone means that in true pavlovian style you end up hating that bit of music
    it#s a small world blaring out on a house call probably isn't the most professional either

Post Thanks / Like
    These all look very cool

Not too keen on syncing the iphone at the moment as my Itunes is bigger than the iphone memory and itunes scares me a little

Ahhhh... but you can set it to sync only a subset of your songs. Or just the ones you choose.

And... you can set a different ring tone for all the people (or things) in your address book. That way, when your DW calls, you get a delightful, Disney ditty that reminds you of pleasant things. When work calls you get "Ride of the Valkyries" or some such.

Tom (... they can't take that away from me!)

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have the .MP3 file it's really easy to make a ringtone out of it....

1.) Copy the MP3 file
    2.) In itunes, right click/ctrl click the 2nd file, and select 'get info'
    3.) Press 'Options' and type in the boxes, 'start time' and 'End time' so that it equals 30 seconds or less... I.E 1:30 and 2:00
    4.) Copy your shortened file to your desktop, right click, and change the extension from 'MP3' to 'MR4'
    5.) Double click the MR4 file and it will automatically open as a ring-tone
    6.) Drag it to your iPhone! Voila!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    These all look very cool

Make different playlists, and then you can sync only some of them, not all your library

You can choose a different song for each contact... or... choose a song for an specific contact and leave the rest with a general ringtone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast