I bought a baby blanket on ebay... for a friend's baby
The description said NWT ... new with tags
So.. it arrived yesterday...
1. the tag is attached with a safety pin
2. the chenille is not soft and fluffly, but rather flat and stiff (like it was washed 350 times and no fabric softener was used)
3. it has a satin trim, that has a few pulled threads
4. it has an almost 2in. long white stain on the trim
5. it has a very small but still there, brown spot on the trim
6. the tag with the washing instructions was all crushed and the text is fading... a CLEAR sign that its been washed more than a few times..
So... what can I do??
Does anyone know??
should I contact the seller? try to contact the site? take pics of the blanket as evidence? or just leave negative feedback and let it go???