Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Motivation

Post Thanks / Like
    No it is a lot longer than that now but has no shape.

I'm tempted to go back to that but fancied a change!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 4457
    Yay just done my Saturday morning weigh in and i've reached my first goal of 14lb.

I've lost a whole stone!!!
    Hurrah! Well done!!

Post Thanks / Like
    had my weigh in at club on Weds...i lost 3lbs this week!

i was thrilled, but i've been fighting off the munchies since....not too bad today but weds and thurs were tough and i have to admit to giving in a bit too much so we'll see what next weds brings. :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    i just wanted to wish you all lots of luck unfortunately for me i have the opposite problem i need to put some weight on now but with everything thats going on in my life its still just dropping off:( so your all welcome to send some of your weight to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 9134
    i just wanted to wish you all lots of luck unfortunately for me i have the opposite problem i need to put some weight on now but with everything thats going on in my life its still just dropping off:( so your all welcome to send some of your weight to me

ooh yes please!

but seriously, you be careful hun - i'm sure it'll sort itself out once you're feeling better.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 9136
    ooh yes please!

but seriously, you be careful hun - i'm sure it'll sort itself out once you're feeling better.....
    yep im sure it will
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach. Tracy. Do you like milkshakes? That will help give you some concentrated calories and good calcium. Egg nogs? Same idea only protien and calcium.

Take care. It's a step at a time.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow..I know that I am way late joining in on this thread, but I'm glad I did. It's good to know that there are more out there like me. I seriously need to lose weight...around 70-80lbs. It's hard for me to get out to exercise, and don't get me started about cooking! I love to cook!! I also really love to eat. I need to get the weight off not only for my health, but to hopefully inspire Holly (DD) to be healthy. She's a bit on the chunky side. And you know how cruel kids can be...

I finally got to try out a wii this past weekend. That is the exercise for me!!! LOVE IT!! I boxed for 45 mins straight. I was sweaty and my arms and hips were sore by the time I was done. Now we just have to find a wii to buy. They are still very scarce around here. It's like when I was playing raquett ball on a regular basis; it's excercise with a purpose! To beat somebody! Plus Chris and the kids loved it too. So it's something we can all do together...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345