Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my gosh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 135847
    I just heard from Johnie (and PA) she said the same thing...she said it was TORRENTIAL there....they are currently taking shelter in the Tiki Room.
    Awe, I thought Johnie was back home by now.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh crikey, stay indoors and snuggle Tink.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's picked up again. :(

Sad news too. I've just learned that a woman I knew (many years ago now) and really admired, has died. I feel incredibly sad. I enjoyed the times we spent together (those were the years of collecting antique jewelry, and selling some, she was into antiques too) at the antique shows. I've not seen nor heard from her in years, but I'll still miss her, as strange as that may seem to read. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh gosh, I'm so sorry Tink. It's still a shock to hear the sad news even if you haven't seen somebody for a very long time. Thinking of you

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. She was a super nice person (and wicked pretty two). I didn't realize that she was old enough to be my mother! She was always so vital, full of energy and life. I learned so very much from her, and about more than antique jewelry too. We lost a good one with her passing. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We have just surpassed Faye as the wettest storm. There is more rainfall now than there was during that storm, and may become a named storm. :( :( :(

Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach are shut down. There is a shelter there that is filled to capacity. Nearly 30 inches of rain in Daytona Beach.

This is no longer too much rain, this is a state wide emergency.

The governor is very concerned. He's partying at a luxury resort (Mar a Lago) in West Palm or thereabouts. :(

Now I'm worried about Seth and his Da driving in this. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 135899
    Now I'm worried about Seth and his Da driving in this. :(
    Are they out on the road right now Tink?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. :(

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast