Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It was on my bed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Went into the bedroom to shut the window and there on the bed, bold as anything was my nightmare. A spider
    I freeze, put my hands on my head and scream for DH. I can hear him running up the stairs muttering something about "it must be a spider"
    I can't take my eyes off it until it is caught and DH disposes of it.

IT WAS ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!

DH had to strip the bed and I've put clean bedclothes on but I'm going to be lying awake for quite some time tonight hoping I don't snore....cos then a spider can run into my mouth.

If DH had been on nightshift, I wouldn't have been sleeping in that room tonight.

IT WAS ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather come face to face with a lion than a horrorfying spider.
    The confrontations I've had in the past with spiders......you just wouldn't believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!! STAY IN A HOTEL!!!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    After living in FL and dealing with palmetto bugs (roaches on steriods) I pretty much tackle anything the midwest has. But I am usually the same way.

Post Thanks / Like
    ewwwwwww.....spiders don't scare me but I refuse to share my bed with it...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    yikes! i couldn't read your whole post, just saw the words spider and bed and that was enough for me! i just skipped to 'post reply' so i have no idea what you said but here's some hugs for you.....shudders going down my spine as i type!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 135982
    yikes! i couldn't read your whole post, just saw the words spider and bed and that was enough for me! i just skipped to 'post reply' so i have no idea what you said but here's some hugs for you.....shudders going down my spine as i type!

I don't know.....you'd come and eat my leek dumplings but you wouldn't rescue me from a spider

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I won't eat the dumplings, but I might rescue you (does that count)? It would have to be a not too big spider, and it couldn't be moving, and it couldn't be hairy at ALL! I'd need a BIG box or something else to trap it with... couldn't kill it as that would give me nightmares for years n' years...

Did you sleep ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually got to sleep pretty quick last night .... thought I'd be awake looking for tiny things scurrying across the ceiling!

I dreamt DH was on stage, singing and dancing with Kylie Minogue and two penguins.
    Then, at about 3.30am this morning, DH nearly gave me whiplash! He yanked my pillow from under my head in a nanosecond and stuck it on top of his pillow, under his own head I sat up rubbing my neck and he was gently snoring I gave him the benefit of the doubt and resisted

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh!!! That's too funny, Issy!

You have the BEST dreams!!! I don't remember mine much, and then only if they are scary or upsetting.

You should think about writing your dreams down and then looking for common factors over time. :D I'm not a big believer in "meanings" attached to dreams, but it can be fun to look over a period of say a year, to see if you have repeat themes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 135999
    I don't know.....you'd come and eat my leek dumplings but you wouldn't rescue me from a spider
    yep, that's right- i'd be running very quickly in the other direction!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast