Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boys and their toys!

Post Thanks / Like
    here's a few pics from a couple of weeks ago - we'll be back there again tomorrow afternoon....

DS9 (Matthew)

in 1st place!

DS14 (Jamie)

watch out, here I come!

tyres!

and helmets!

Post Thanks / Like
    Want to see a picture of you Mairead on Jamies bike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 136103
    Want to see a picture of you Mairead on Jamies bike.

i wouldn't want to be wearing a skirt on it would I?!

Anyway, I'd fall off and hurt myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some really tiny and itty bitty bikes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness! I'm afraid it looks a bit dangerous to me! Good that they have those helmets. They look pretty substantial. They do seem to be having a good time, Mairead.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    they're fine Tink, they have leg and arm protectors on too. DS9 has just got some knee high motorbike boots too. They absolutely love it!

they *are* tiny aren't they!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I saw some safety equipment peeking out from under the jacket. I'm sure they are fine, Mairead! But you know me by now. If I can't worry, I'm not breathing right, ya' know?

How long have they been racing?

I think one of Dawn's brothers used to do motorcycle racing too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 136169
    I thought I saw some safety equipment peeking out from under the jacket. I'm sure they are fine, Mairead! But you know me by now. If I can't worry, I'm not breathing right, ya' know?

How long have they been racing?

I think one of Dawn's brothers used to do motorcycle racing too.

not long Tink, but they're always messing and tinkering - drives me mad! You should see the motorbikes, bmx bikes, mountain bikes, etc we have in the garden. oh, and not forgetting the motorbike trailer of course, and my garden's tiny! grrrrr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yepper. That sounds like the boys I know! LOL. I grew up in an area where tinkering on cars was the "thing" for teen boys to do. And some teen girls! LOL. Drove my parents mad. That was back in the days when ice covered the earth... and cheap used cars were plentiful (and of the sort that could actually be worked on-you know, pre computer days! ).

Not a thing wrong with them learning how things work. Does make an awful clutter though, doesn't it? Whew!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, I'd rather they were doing that than...well, any number of naughty things they could be getting up to and it gets them out of the house rather than sitting around all day.

Oh, and we have a couple of mopeds/scooters for Jamie to work on and sell, and a decent one in the garage for when he's 16. He and his friends have already planned that he'll take his bike test on his 16th then they'll all go out for a ride. They'll be 16 already so will have taken their tests before him. yikes!

You should see the colour of their hands every day - blacker than black!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast