Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friend has just landed!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Just recieved a text from my friend and Aaron's brother who have just landed at Sanford. She said the flight took 10 hours and it looked as though they went a different way to normal LOL.

She said its absolutely baking, and they r on their way to their hotel now! Going to do a bit of sunbathing and then go and get some food!! Ahhhhhhhh I'm soooooooo jealous!!
    Aaron's brother is finding the heat hard already, he has never ever stepped foot outside of the UK lol.

He stayed at our house last night, and we were up all night reassuring him that he's got everything and the flight will be ok!! I must have emptied his case about 5 times throughout the night lol!!

Apparantly they came out of the airport and he went straight and sat in the shade hahhaa!!

OMG I'm so excited I feel like it's me. How sad am I? xxxx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh BTW I still havent told them that the weather has been really bad, so I'm so glad it's nice there at the moment!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad the sun is shining for them hun!

With recent reports lets hope they get lots more.

My parents are off to Tampa next weekend so i hope all the rain stops before they get there!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh I wish it was me reporting my arrival!

Post Thanks / Like
    the poor lil lamb lol that made me laugh straight in the shade
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol bless him!!

Kirsty is going to video call me today from MK. I do hope they wake up to some sunshine lol! xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is hot and muggy, I'll say that much for the weather. It's raining now, but it may clear a bit before they get started on their day. I imagine they are awake though. Visitors from the UK are usually awake quite early on their first few days.

Hope they have a nice time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 136160
    Well, it is hot and muggy, I'll say that much for the weather. It's raining now, but it may clear a bit before they get started on their day. I imagine they are awake though. Visitors from the UK are usually awake quite early on their first few days.

Hope they have a nice time!
    Thank u!!! I've been wondering what the weather is like so far this morning lol.
    Really hope it brightens up for them xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun is still shining but the clouds are moving in.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 136220
    Sun is still shining but the clouds are moving in.
    Thanks for the update!! Ohhh noo They need to stay away!! xx

[/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast