Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is awfully quiet here guys. Where r u all lol xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here! do you think they've all gone to bed early?

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just woke up - Sunday morning here!

Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I just came on...just got off of work :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    morning Kaz, evening 'Catz!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been busy with the boy all day. Miserable weather still.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :) It was a pretty good day...quiet but busy at the same time...kinda wierd...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm at Disney. Is it hurricane season? Cause I swear it was a torrential downpour with scary lightning this evening.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 136139
    I'm at Disney. Is it hurricane season? Cause I swear it was a torrential downpour with scary lightning this evening.

Oh really?? Our friends just landed there yesterday and it was sunny at first, it must have got worse later on!! Ohhh the poor things xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Violent storms last night. Not the kind you get during a hurricane (there usually isn't any lightning or thunder). Hurricane season starts June 1, so it's not far off.

There were periods of sunshine yesterday, but rain for the most part and then those harsh evening storms.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast