Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Kelly I'm a total Disneyholic!
    I've been using another disney forum for a while but I've just been introduced to this one by Kelbelle.
    I'm currently planning my trip for next May (ssshhhh don't tell my daughter she thinks we're going to Spain!) so an tips or hints you want to send my way would be great!
    I've been to Disneyworld 3 times so far, the first time all the way back in 1989, but I'm sure there's lots I've still got to see and do!
    So hi everyone and I hope to get to know you all a lot more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Heyyyyyyy Kelly!! Good to have u here!! You're gonna love it

When was your last visit to the mouse then? xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 136229
    Heyyyyyyy Kelly!! Good to have u here!! You're gonna love it

When was your last visit to the mouse then? xx
    Last visit was last May then before that it was in 2004. I can't wait until next year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 136235
    Last visit was last May then before that it was in 2004. I can't wait until next year!
    Ohhhh thats lovely I hope u manage to keep it a secret from your DD!!
    We r having our last trip in September for a few years so I hope its going to be the best one yet lol xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you mind me asking why it's your last one for a while? I personally would be there several times a year if I could afford it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 136241
    Do you mind me asking why it's your last one for a while? I personally would be there several times a year if I could afford it!
    We r going to save up to get married :) Which will hopefully be within the next 2 years xxxxx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Piratekelly! It's great to have you join us! Looking forward to talking Disney with you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Is my ticker working???

Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo it is!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast