Thread: Back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Although technically I was never 'gone' since there *was* wifi at the caravan site!

We had a few nice days out and where going to come home this morning, but we figured why waste a day packing and travelling when we are only going to stay for the night, so we packed up and left in the evening. Worked out well really because we got home, went to bed, and woke up with nothing to pack etc!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Josh :)
    So, what are you going to do now you have an extra day at home?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 136398
    Welcome home Josh :)
    So, what are you going to do now you have an extra day at home?
    We are going to go for a walk with Niamh through the park and then I think we might use up the extra stuff we bought for the time we where camping to have a BBQ!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 136399
    We are going to go for a walk with Niamh through the park and then I think we might use up the extra stuff we bought for the time we where camping to have a BBQ!
    Sounds like a pretty perfect day Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sooo, was it better than expected?

Post Thanks / Like
    Aha! I'm catching up with you. So you have been and gone, and now are home. See how fast that was? :D

Sounds like fun, having a BBQ today. I hope your weather is nice. So then, are there photos of Niamh and her first family holiday? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 136438
    Aha! I'm catching up with you. So you have been and gone, and now are home. See how fast that was? :D

Sounds like fun, having a BBQ today. I hope your weather is nice. So then, are there photos of Niamh and her first family holiday? :D
    There is half of a trip report!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! I've found it and enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next installment.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle