Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Springwatch

  1. #11
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,386
    There are no dirty weekends near me.

  2. #12
    we have been feeding baby badgers in our garden at night they come right up onto our decking

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 139360
    we have been feeding baby badgers in our garden at night they come right up onto our decking
    Oh wow!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! Can you get photos as they're so close?










  4. #14
    Bit too dark I'm afraid , don't want to scare them off with flashes

  5. #15
    The site tells me that the videos are not available outside the UK. Phooey!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 139386
    Bit too dark I'm afraid , don't want to scare them off with flashes
    what about a very high iso and shooting in raw - you could try sorting the exposure in dpp














  7. #17
    Difficult as 1 the longer exposures do blurr a lot as we wouldn't be able to use a flash and 2 shooting through double glazing is not good - but I will have a go

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 139389
    The site tells me that the videos are not available outside the UK. Phooey!
    Thats a shame - its such a treat to watch this every night I am always sad when it ends


    Bought some insect and suet pellets last night - the baby birds love 'em

  9. #19
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,386
    Check out the webcams. The kestrel is feeding her chicks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •