Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just had to say I am very dissappointed

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the human race disappoints me.

Post Thanks / Like
    it will happen...and I believe it will happen in my life time. Keep the faith!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well. It's been a very hard day. I simply and sincerely do not understand how a state can recognize the same gendered marriages which have already taken place, yet say no more can be legal? I truthfully don't get it.

Tell me please? Please tell me in words I can understand how marrying the woman I love in a legal, civil ceremony will impinge upon or damage any other existing union. Please tell me why any one group's interpretation of morality, and g-d makes it the morality and g-d of everyone else? Tell me please why opposite gendered couples can marry, and divorce limitless times and I cannot marry my wife? Tell me so that I can understand. Tell me why it's ok to say that I am less of a human being than someone who identifies with being heterosexual. Tell my why my contributions to society are not as valid, important and respected as those of any other person. Please, please tell me why.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and while you are at it, please tell me why it is ok for someone to fight (and die) for her or his country as long as they never admit the truth of being gay? I need to understand that one too, because the sense of that ruling escapes me as well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any answers for you Tink, but offer this

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no answers either Sister Tink , but we saw our 1st African American president and these unions will happen too . Just know that we are with you and love you dear friend and that goes for herself as well .

Post Thanks / Like
    This is shameful, for human beings to allow all of the cruel sickening things they do, and then stop something beautiful and loving. You know, the longer I live the more I wonder whether there is some sort of other DNA package in these people, because I can't identify with them at all. No other words.

Tink, I have no answers for you because maybe there are none. But I feel your pain deeply this morning

Post Thanks / Like

No words , just sorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't find the words!
    Tink and Herself Hugs don't seem enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    We as a species have made huge progress when it comes to science, technology and the like but when it comes to something like this we are unable to move beyond ridicules outdated and totally pointless attitudes!

Tink and Herself -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast