Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Butterfly - a sign?

Post Thanks / Like
    good grief Josh, I feel sure your Grandad did visit you in your dream - experiences happen a lot in one form or another and i am certain they are all real. that's a wonderful thing, he came to say goodbye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire, that's just the weirdest thing!

Nanny Win *always* wore her lipstick - she used to favour bright red! That report says the are record numbers of 'painted ladies'!

And not only that, one of our lasting memories will always be Nanny Win enoying a good old knees up, swishing her skirt around and revelling in the fun!

What does the report say, dozens of 'painted ladies' have arrived at 'Dancing Ledge'

And the colour of the butterflies?

OMG wait 'til I tell everyone! I'm going to print that out right now to show them!

edited to add: she loved painting and colouring too - i forgot to mention that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 137044
    good grief Josh, I feel sure your Grandad did visit you in your dream - experiences happen a lot in one form or another and i am certain they are all real. that's a wonderful thing, he came to say goodbye.
    That's what I thought, I haven't told many people about it becauuse it's very personal and seems a bit daft to those who don't 'believe' in those sorts of things.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 137085
    That's what I thought, I haven't told many people about it becauuse it's very personal and seems a bit daft to those who don't 'believe' in those sorts of things.

i know what you mean, but i certainly don't think it's daft - not at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those experiences we have, such as these shared here, are moments of hope, aren't they. Hope that we will still have a connection to the beloved person that no longer walks on the earth, but is still in the universe in some form. We can use any number of words to try and describe it, soul, spirit, essence, eh? Essentially, when we've lost someone perhaps we are experiencing heightened emotions, and are more alert to events that occur (that we would otherwise not notice, perhaps) and those events become very meaningful to us.

Releases of energy into the universe that set things in motion that we can't explain...but they are moments of hope, and hope comforts.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that the people we love find a way to say goodbye to us when they leave...

I saw a beautiful butterfly on the morning my grandmother passed away
    and found a ladybug on my shoulder on the day of her funeral...

Post Thanks / Like
    we didn't see a butterfly today but there was a cat and some baby wabbits

Post Thanks / Like
    :)

Post Thanks / Like
    the wabbits were very cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 137402
    I believe that the people we love find a way to say goodbye to us when they leave...

I saw a beautiful butterfly on the morning my grandmother passed away
    and found a ladybug on my shoulder on the day of her funeral...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123