Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxi

Post Thanks / Like
    Any rough ideas how much a taxi would cost from Davenport to the Cocoa area of Florida?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! I think Skywatcher paid about $200 or so for an arranged car to take them from the WDW area to Cape Canaveral, so I'd imagine at least that much. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    id hire a car, got to be cheaper diane :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. Was the $200 for one way?

Mick, I'm not confident enough to hire an extra car and drive myself to an area I don't know on the wrong side of the road.....not when its that far away anyway. Especially when the return will be in the dark.

I did get a quote from Quicksilver in my emails this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 137143
    Thanks guys. Was the $200 for one way?

Mick, I'm not confident enough to hire an extra car and drive myself to an area I don't know on the wrong side of the road.....not when its that far away anyway. Especially when the return will be in the dark.

I did get a quote from Quicksilver in my emails this morning.
    youve never driven over there!!! next time you go do it to familiarise yourself its so much better than driving over here, when weve been with others ive never let them drive i luv it so much its a pleasure driving over there not hassle like here. you get used to driving on the otherside in 5 mins it just comes natural. and when youve tried it you will save yourself a small fortune in cabs if you use them a lot. a lot of people WONT drive on holiday as they say its a holiday but i find it adds to the holiday myself i like it that much is that weird or what
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I have driven over there but only for short periods of time. DH does the driving.
    I get lost in this country (family have a field day with my driving antics)...I would hate to get lost in Florida!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the fare, Issy if it was round trip or one way. Drop Skywatcher a PM and see if he can help with it.

Try a quote from Tiffany Towncar too. They are very reliable and a good company with an excellent reputation among the "local" folk.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 137171
    I have driven over there but only for short periods of time. DH does the driving.
    I get lost in this country (family have a field day with my driving antics)...I would hate to get lost in Florida!
    that would be hard to get lost over there i think diane....get a satnav with US maps :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 137179
    that would be hard to get lost over there i think diane....get a satnav with US maps :D
    got one.....still not confident enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 137177
    I don't know about the fare, Issy if it was round trip or one way. Drop Skywatcher a PM and see if he can help with it.

Try a quote from Tiffany Towncar too. They are very reliable and a good company with an excellent reputation among the "local" folk.
    I'll do that Tink, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast