Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Buffets

Post Thanks / Like
    So, I need to go to Las Vegas for the buffets? They have 5 Cirque du Soleil shows there too! Who needs gambling?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7714
    So, I need to go to Las Vegas for the buffets? They have 5 Cirque du Soleil shows there too! Who needs gambling?
    Plus a few Dragone (spelling?) shows. He's the former artistic director of Cirque.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh cool! And Elvis impersonators too! I didn't even know I wanted to go to Vegas

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7720
    oh cool! And Elvis impersonators too! I didn't even know I wanted to go to Vegas
    Just be sure to go in cooler weather! Summer is hot, hot, hot!

Post Thanks / Like
    we can't ever seem to get the weather right. We went to NYC in January! And about froze to death. I'll probably end up going to Vegas in August

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7736
    we can't ever seem to get the weather right. We went to NYC in January! And about froze to death. I'll probably end up going to Vegas in August
    Fair warning! Prepare to be miserable!

It's still fun, though. We stay indoors as much as possible during the day and go out after dark. Still hot, but at least the sun isn't pounding down on you. The strip is designed for endless walking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom went to visit a cousin of ours this past April. She said the weather was perfect then. I'll have to try to go in the spring.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've "heard" that there are any number of people handing out flyers for "entertainment" if you get my drift. Is that true? I'd not be thrilled with that. Las Vegas has never really appealed to me for several reasons, but that is one of them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7745
    I've "heard" that there are any number of people handing out flyers for "entertainment" if you get my drift. Is that true? I'd not be thrilled with that. Las Vegas has never really appealed to me for several reasons, but that is one of them.
    yeah, it's why I dont do a lot of walking in vegas! I tend to get cabs, well seems to be limos over there, to different hotels and just enjoy the hotels and the shows.

Vegas is great, just don't book any of the shows after 10pm that's when they go topless. It's like watching 100s of tiny poached eggs all dancing in rythm.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my goodness, I almost choked!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast